The unique yet simple design
of the rail hides the mechanical omponents keeping the grease and
dust away from you and your clothes. The Electra- Ride Elite uses
two 12- volt batteries that are continuously charged by a state-
of- the- art battery charger that plugs into any household outlet.
Bruno's leading edge technology assures you access up and down the
stairway even if the electrical service in your home is interrupted.
The arms, seat and footrest
flip up, creating plenty of space for guests to walk up the stairs.
The Electra- Ride Elite's hidden rack and pinion drive system
provides a smooth ride, without hesitation when the unit stops
No matter what challenge
you face, the Electra- Ride Elite seating can be adjusted to meet
your needs. The seat height can be adjusted from 19 inches to
24½ inches. The footrest can also be adjusted to make the
unit even more comfortable. The armrests independently flip up
for easy wheelchair transfer.
Your guests will get
up and down the stairs with ease after the unit is installed.
The Electra-Ride Elite rail is only 5 inches off the wall! The
seat and arms of the carriage flip up out of the way when the
unit is not in use.
Safe and Affordable
Your lifestyle does not
have to be limited by stairs. So enjoy the home you love, upstairs
You will be totally at
ease on your Electra- Ride Elite. When traveling on the stairs,
the Elite will sense any obstacles and automatically stop. When
you want to get off the unit upstairs
the seat easily swivels so you face the hall. A retractable seat
belt is standard. The Electra-Ride Elite meets all ANSI A- 18.1
residential requirements, as well as all public building specifications
with the optional commercial package.
- Rail installs to within
5" of the wall.
- Can be installed on either side of the stairway with simple
- Standard track lengths of 16', 20', and 24'. Custom lengths
Battery- Powered Technology
- Ensures access, even
during power outages.
- Powered by two 12- volt batteries, continuously charged by a
3 Amp battery charger that plugs into any 110- volt household
- Locking swivel seat,
at the top and bottom of the stairway.
- Two remote, wireless call send controls.
- Generous seat size (20" between the arms).
- Footplate safety sensor and retractable seat belt.
- Charging station indicator lights at the top and bottom of the
- On board diagnostics make service easier and more precise.
- Meets all ANSI - A18.1 requirements.
The Electra- Ride Elite provides
a cleaner installation with no need to modify your home or install
additional electrical outlets.
Smooth, Powerful Drive System
- Self- locking worm
gear, rack and pinion drive.
- Maximum rider weight of 350 lbs.
- Soft start, solid- state controller makes it possible to adjust
the speed to the comfort of the user.
The arms flip up out of the
way for easy wheelchair transfers. The swivel seat lever is conveniently
located under the arm. The two wireless call/send controls make
the installation simple and clean with no wires running along
- Adjustable seat height
for easier entry/exit at the top and bottom of the stairway.
- Adjustable footrest height for added comfort.
- Flip- up arms for easy wheelchair transfers.
- Seat is contoured to provide optimum comfort.